When submitting this Community Coach application for Max Potential you must provide us with:
- A valid Working With Children Check Number. If you don’t already have one, please ensure you apply for one as a priority (this can take up to 4 weeks to clear).
- A Police Check Report that is no more than 3 months old.
You cannot meet with your Young Adult until:
- You have been assigned a WWC number and given it to the Program Manager.
- You have provided a National Police Check report.
- Your application has been cleared.
National Police Check
You may apply for your National Police Check at the following link - https://acwa.nationalcrimecheck.com.au
- Create your account
- Complete the online application form for students/ volunteers
- Upload photos of your 100points of ID ensuring that one of the photos is of yourself, holding up a photo ID document next to your face to match you to your ID documents.
(eg. Drivers Licence, Passport, Photo ID card). You can do this by selecting the "Do you want to take your photo now?".
- Enter your payment details and submit the application to us for processing
- Bring photo ID to Coach Training Day 1.
NOTE: Please ensure all information provided in your application is exactly as it appears on your identity documents.
Working with Children Check:
A Working With Children Check (WWCC) is a requirement for people who work or volunteer in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and a review of findings of workplace misconduct; and the result is either a clearance to work with children for five years, or a bar against working with children.
The process for applying for a WWCC is explained in this short video and is as follows:
- Fill in an online application form as a volunteer and record the Application Number you receive.
- Visit Services NSW and present your Application number and proof of identity to complete your application.
- You will receive your results by email (which may take a few weeks).
- Email the WWC number to your Program Manager for verification.